Hire The Best
Mississippi Commercial Realty provides a higher level of service to buyers and sellers of Hattiesburg area commercial real estate. President Robert Hand is the only commercial real estate broker in Mississippi with these highly regarded qualifications:
- An MBA degree.
- The CCIM and SIOR designations.
- Appraisal industry experience.
Because we have the highest designations of CCIM and SIOR means we can discuss the most complex issues to institutional buyers of commercial real estate, but we can also address the emotional needs of individual buyers.
We are better communicators, better negotiators with high ethical standards, simply working harder for clients. What this means to you is that you receive a higher level of service. Robert is known for using the latest technology to help buyers and sellers solve their real estate problems. His clients benefit from expertise using the latest satellite mapping, knowledge of zoning, and investment analysis. He brings a high level of ethical conduct to the industry, with great attention to detail and professionalism, and is known for acquisition and disposition of large complex commercial properties.
Robert paid his way through college by selling Webster’s Dictionaries door-to-door and earned a B.S. in Marketing from Mississippi State University in 1977, then went on to earn awards from Dale Carnegie, Merrill Lynch, Smith Barney, and Paine Webber. In 1994 he received a Master’s Degree in Finance from Loyola University, while working full time. He has authored numerous articles in national publications, and has been a community leader.
- Member International Council of Shopping Centers.
- Member National Association of Realtors.
- Member Commercial Investment Division, Metropolitan Association of Realtors.
- Past President,International Association of Financial Planners.
- Past President, local chapter, MSU Alumni Association.
- Past industry panel member for the NASD Board of Arbitrators.